ClarkCountyTalk is currently recruiting for its writing team. Join our team of paid, professional writers that live, work and play in Clark County.
If you have a love of writing and enjoy connecting with people, take a leap and send in your resume and writing sample for our team.
ClarkCountyTalk publishes positive stories about people, businesses and organizations doing good things in communities across Clark County. Our stories are published online and distributed via social media. Our platform reaches people that want to know about great things happening around us.
Joining the freelance writing team of ClarkCountyTalk gives you an opportunity to release your creative spirit, meet new people around the community, explore things that you are interested in, and contribute to a locally owned, growing business. Some of our writers craft more than 10 articles per month, others write just one — and everything in between. The position is very flexible, based on a writer’s time availability and interests.
- Interest in sharing positive stories about Clark County
- Ability to conduct in-person interviews and interface with people who live, work and play in Clark County
- Interest in writing advertising and content marketing as well as business articles
- Skills to snap photographs during interviews to submit with stories
- Initiative to pitch story ideas on a monthly basis
- Sincere passion for sharing the positive stories happening in our community
- Submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com.
- Writing sample: include 200 words (or less) about why you love your community.