Join the fastest growing digital media company in Western Washington as a paid Community Content Creator for ClarkCountyTalk. Combine your passion for writing with interviewing skills to create content that shares positive stories about what it’s like to live, work, and play in Vancouver, Camas, Ridgefield, and throughout Clark County.
- Ability to interview and interface with local business owners.
- Basic Photography skills.
- Initiative to pitch story ideas on a monthly basis.
- Sincere passion for sharing the positive stories happening in our community.
How to apply:
- Current resume.
- 200-word writing sample a local business.
- Please do not include any other attachments or work samples, unless requested.
Send your application to email@example.com.