Submitted by Humane Society for Southwest Washington
Meet Ulysses and Uma! These shy siblings came all the way from Texas to find their new family. Ulysses and Uma are looking for a home where they can stay together.
- I would like to meet any kids over 16-years-old I might be living with.
- I need a home without dogs (just me and my sister please)
- I need a yard with a six-foot wood fence.
- It can take me a while to get comfortable. I need a home where I can take it slow.
- I’m not on the general adoption floor, please ask an adoptions counselor to set up a meet with me.
Humane Society for Southwest Washington has many great pets. To meet the pets of the week, or to see who else is waiting for a home, please visit the Humane Society for Southwest Washington website. You can also call the adoption center at 360-693-4746 or visit the shelter located at 1100 NE 192nd Ave, Vancouver.